Chairman Shree Anil Kedia appointed as the board member of Ketaketi Nepal pvt. Ltd
1. Chairman Shree Anil Kedia appointed as the board member of Ketaketi Nepal pvt. Ltd, an organization which cares to boost up the students intellectual ability.
2. 2nd National convention of SQC (Students Quality Circle) organized in DAVSKVB school premises.
3. Primary section shifted to the new building (Indu sadan) with its state- of –art infrastructure.
4. Dr. Savala, a senior Guruji from Mumbai gave his gracious speech on vipassana Meditation.
5. Mr. Surendra Maharjan, HOD of Music participated in the cultural programme on the occasion of 50th Independence Day of Tunisia.
6. A ten day Meditation camp is organized in the DAVSKVB premises from 29th September to 10th of October.
7. Mr. Surendra Maharjan, Music incharge of DAVSKVB participated in the 6th International Folklore Festival in Warsaw capital of Poland held from August 11th to 24th 2006. He had also participated in Osaka Japan from September 24 to October 22 in the invitation of ‘Osaka in the World’.
8. Mr. Gopal Maharjan, T.T. Coach and Mr. Niraj Karmacharya, sports teacher participated in 10th South Asian Game.
9. Mr. Mahesh K.C. HOD of dance participated in a cultural programme in Bangkok, Thailand.
10. DAVSKVB had the privilege of being chosen as the only Examination Center in Nepal on the recommendation from the Embassy of India for the conduction of chartered Accountancy.(CA)
11. The school authority had taken the decision to establish web-mail system with davnepal. edu. np domain.
12. DAVSKVB Nepal and Modernage Public School and College, Pakistan signed in a mutual of understanding (MOU).
13. New computer laboratory in primary section established.
14. Shiwani Baral of IX A won First prize in Nationwide Essay Competition organizes by Nepal Tourism Board.